Life

⧭ Money can't buy you happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in Mercedes than on a bicycle..๐Ÿ˜‚

⧭ Forgive your enemy but remember that bastard's name..๐Ÿ˜Ž

⧭ Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they are in trouble again..๐Ÿ˜

⧭ Many People are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them..๐Ÿ˜ก

⧭ Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk..๐Ÿ˜


Okay now enough joke for today ,but what you think above statements are wrong or right ? Think about it and don't forget to tell me in comment section..

Our life is very complicated . In childhood many of us even all of us always wanted to grow up and wanted to live our life without restriction of our parents and do what we wanted to do but it's funny that when we grow up then we want to be again that child who has no tension of his future , that child who live in present and had no worry about future or past. Isn't it funny?

I am not gonna deny that I don't want to be kid again. But nothing can be happened. We only have to live our life and try to make it better , many problems will come and go but we have to fight .










“When life sucks, don’t forget to laugh and seek out things that will open your eyes to beauty.”
– Gala Darling,




Yeah !!! But don't laugh like
that otherwise your family will admit you to mental asylum.
                       ➜



If I talk about life, I would say that it's difficult to define in few words. It is full of adventure and yeah it's never the same all time. It is a mixture of good times and bad times ,achievements and disappointments, happiness, sorrow, luxury and struggle , opportunity and frustration and a lot more. 
I think I may have confused you but as I told you it is complicated๐Ÿ˜‰.

Honestly speaking, I have faced too many problems and I always used to think why always problems comes to my life. Does problem have crush on me ? Why I am always surrounded by problems? Why? Why? Why? 
But now I came to know that I am not only the one who faces problems there are many others like me and they have worst problems than I have...

It feels good to know that I am not alone. I may sound like mean person right now but truth is truth , nobody is gonna change it...

That's all for now . Its my first blog so please forgive me if I had done any mistake in this blog and please tell me I will be very thankful  to you...๐Ÿ˜Š

I Hope you have enjoyed it , If yes then please share your review in comment section and don't forget to like, subscribe and share . and if you don't like it then please tell me what you don't like in comment section๐Ÿ˜Œ 

Thank You




Comments